The Board of Education, Northfield Township High School District #225 has scheduled a Special Board Meeting on: Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. The agenda for the Special Board meeting is attached to this notice. The meeting will be held in the Student Activities Center at Glenbrook South High School, 4000 W. Lake Avenue, Glenview, IL.
The meetings will be open to the public, with the exception of the closed sessions.
Dated this 15th day of March, 2012.
Updated this 2nd day of April, 2012.
Updated this 11th of April, 2012.
BOARD OF EDUCATION
GLENBROOK SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL
Glenbrook South Student Activities Center
4000 W. Lake Avenue
Glenview, IL 60026
1. (8:00) Call to Order
2. (8:02) Approval of Agenda for This Meeting
3. (8:04) Recognition of Community Visitors for Comments Limited to Topics on This Agenda
4. (8:05) District Initiatives for 2012-2013
5. (8:20) Miscellaneous Topics
6. (8:35) Closed Session: To consider the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity; collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees; the purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired; the setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body; student disciplinary cases; the placement of individual students in special education programs and other matters relating to individual students; and litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probable or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting . (Section 2(c) (1), (2), (5), (6), (9), (10) and (11) of the Open Meeting Act.
7. (11:55) Action Regarding Matters Discussed in Closed Session
8. Future Board Meeting Dates:
Monday, May 14, 2012 7:00 p.m. Regular Board Meeting (GBN Library)
9. (12:00) Adjournment
Note: The times noted before the agenda items are estimates.